The Season of Giving Holiday Banner Contest is a multifandom contest for the holidays.The contest runs from November 1, 2015 until January 9, 2016.
To keep a variety among the banners in the contests, one pairing in a fandom will be assigned to an artist. Pairings are assigned on a first come, first serve basis. You can view current assignments here: http://1drv.ms/1KAEx7D
You may choose any fandom and include your chosen pairing(s) in your email to sign up. You may also a couple fandoms for a crossover. Following are a few popular fandoms that were included in our last Multifandom Awards.
- Game of Thrones
- Harry Potter
- Hunger Games
- Lord of The Rings
- Marvel Universe
- Mortal Instruments
- SVM/True Blood
- Teen Wolf
- Vampire Academy
- Other (note: If you wish to use a fandom other than what's in this list, just include the name in the email, along with your chosen pairing.)
For character pairings, you may choose canon, non-canon, or a crossover between fandoms.
Otherwise, the design of the banner is up to you, as long as it has one of the following holiday themes: Thanksgiving, Winter Solstice, Hannakuh, Christmas, or New Years.
If choosing to make a Christmas banner, please be creative and use some different backgrounds than the banners entered into last year's Christmas contest. Those banners may be viewed on our Facebook page here:http://tinyurl.com/DeckTheHallsBanners.
If you have any questions, please contact us!
- There will be no nudity or other depictions that could be considered inappropriate for younger viewers.
- You may create a portrait (300 by 450 pixels) or landscape (1280 by 792 pixels) banner.
- If you wish, you can sign your banner with the initials FFPIC
- You may come up with your own title for the banner, or you may use "The Season of Giving"
All participants will remain anonymous during this contest.
All banners are due no later than January 9, 2016.